Welcome

Hi!!
Welcome to my blog! Pls do not
spam, as this is a clean and green
blog! LOL Have fun!
Sih Jason

Profile:
Age: 13

D.O.B: 110297

School: Bukit Panjang Government
High School

Loves: Family, Friends, Pizza,
Iced Lemon Tea, BPGHS 103 '10,
MSL Pri 6A '09, MSL Pri 5A '08,
BPGHS Science Team '10 Naruto,
Bleach, Piano, Owl City, Greenday
Chats






Credits

All graphics and codings by designer bwrp. Font by dafont.com.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
►
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally finish the mission HIGH WIRE on vcs!!!!!! That is one mission which i kip failing. ^^ Hahaha. Hi(: Ytd downloaded Assasin's creed. Quite hard to control but overall nice. I agree wif Jun Yu, vcs is still the best. Currently downloading GTA Chinatown wars. If u wanna download PSP games, check out tis two websites (free) www.pspiso.com and www.pspmaniaonline.com
Finally I am away from the shitting fever. Ytd CW came to my house. She oso sick haha. (oh yeah i mentioned it in my earlier post... Short term memory loss haha maybe too excited cos finish HIGH WIRE!!!! haha) And we did sth nasty haha.
That's all I have to say for now. Byee^^
/9:49 PM