Welcome

Hi!!
Welcome to my blog! Pls do not
spam, as this is a clean and green
blog! LOL Have fun!
Sih Jason

Profile:
Age: 13

D.O.B: 110297

School: Bukit Panjang Government
High School

Loves: Family, Friends, Pizza,
Iced Lemon Tea, BPGHS 103 '10,
MSL Pri 6A '09, MSL Pri 5A '08,
BPGHS Science Team '10 Naruto,
Bleach, Piano, Owl City, Greenday
Chats






Credits

All graphics and codings by designer bwrp. Font by dafont.com.
Monday, November 16, 2009
►
Hi all frens!! Back posting again!!^^ 2day in sch, quite fun. Kah Deng... At 1st Jun Yu haven't come to school then he ask me if he is coming. Then I said yes he is coming. After a while, no sight of Jun Yu. Kah Deng says: "He not coming liao lahh." I said: "He told me he will." Kah Deng continues: "That guy!! Talk crap one, sure nvr come!! I noe him better than u do!!" After national anthem, Jun Yu came. -.-" Then we found a box of cookies dunno hu pass to us one. I ate 2 cookies. XD Dunno can be eaten or not.. I agree wif Kah Deng. A little too much butter. But still, it's nice :D After that, we had the activity in the hall. Very fun. Teach us wad to expect in Sec School. Played this game called "Whakco"(i preferred "Sicko") quite fun. Our host looked like Russell Peter and our captain quite pretty. Hahahahaha. When Jun Hao and I went toilet together I found a fake orchid on the fire extinguisher. I took it and play. Haha. In the end the orchid was written all over and torn like xiao. XD Halfway through the activity, I tried to send Jun Yu the GTA glitch so sueh Miss Samini(Dunno how to spell) saw. I quickly put my phone away but she saw Jun Yu. Then ask: "Y using phone arh?" Sorry Jun Yu.. Really sorry.. 10am: recess. Ate rice. Drank juice. Had fun wif jun yu writing KD on the booklet. Haha. Kah Deng, dun so angry lahh.. Jun Yu gave us a suuuuuuppppper strong mint sweet. I tried to eat and Kah Kit was behind me, holding on to me. I lifted my head to eat the sweet, hu knew Le Cong pushed Kah Kit's head then "BAM!!" I hit Kah Kit's head, Kah Kit hit my head. He pain, I pain. Haha. But it was really painful. Kah Kit almost teared.. Ouch.. He was really mad at Le Cong. Btw where are the cookies now??
/5:12 AM