Welcome

Hi!!
Welcome to my blog! Pls do not
spam, as this is a clean and green
blog! LOL Have fun!
Sih Jason

Profile:
Age: 13

D.O.B: 110297

School: Bukit Panjang Government
High School

Loves: Family, Friends, Pizza,
Iced Lemon Tea, BPGHS 103 '10,
MSL Pri 6A '09, MSL Pri 5A '08,
BPGHS Science Team '10 Naruto,
Bleach, Piano, Owl City, Greenday
Chats






Credits

All graphics and codings by designer bwrp. Font by dafont.com.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
►
Hello frens out there^^ Holidays liao!!! But will not see frens so often... Vry SAD T.T I will miss u all. Fri went to Causeway Point to watch 2012. Unlucky man cutoms jam then was abit late.. My Dad dropped cw, my aunt(cw mom btw) and me at Sembawang bcos my uncle's home is there. Cw and i ate char kwey tiao(however u spell it) at the Sembawang MRT station food court. Then after tat went to Causeway Point. On the mrt LOL Kah Deng call cw then cw tok very loud, making all the ppl around her looking at us. She "HUH" until vry loud lor. Scare me. Haha. Cw at 1st say Yi Ting was going to watch wif us to but in the end dun have... Cw said could not contact her. Then met Jing Jie, Jun Yu, Kah Deng and Jun Hao at the ticketing booth. I like Jun Hao's shirt. XD Kah Deng wore a BIG shirt from 1953. Jun Yu said it was a pyjamas. Hahaha. (: Brought my PSP then Jun Yu help me to play the GTA mission High Wire. Super hard. Until now i have not finish playing!!! Then the movie started. In the cinema super cold... Hope I brought my jacket like Jing Jie. And I kip seeing Kah Deng putting his head into his big pyjamas. Haha. Halfway through, Jun Yu, Jun Hao and I went to toilet. At 1st we could not find our way. Jun Hao pointed at the advertisment "A Christmas Carol". Then we went behind to take a look, thinking the toilet is in there. Lol. "HOSEREEL". At last we found our way. The movie very nice and funny. After the movie we went toilet. A popcorn fell on the floor and Kah Deng took it up to eat. "Still tastes as nice." Haha. Then we went to comic connections. Next to it was a music store. Looked at the poster and it fell. Super funny. XD Actually wanted to eat dinner at Seoul Garden cos got all-u-can-eat buffet. But to expensive. So went to the food court upstairs to eat. Ate the steam buns. Waited supa long sia. After dinner cw and I ask her mom if we could walk around. Went outside to take group photo. Then my uncle and other aunt came. Helped us to take photo. Cw said go follow her mom. I dun even noe where is she! So walk up and down in cwp. I look like a total retard and Kah Deng kept waving at me. At last went back to my uncle's home safely. Haha. Cya'll!!! ;)
/5:31 AM