Welcome

Hi!!
Welcome to my blog! Pls do not
spam, as this is a clean and green
blog! LOL Have fun!
Sih Jason

Profile:
Age: 13

D.O.B: 110297

School: Bukit Panjang Government
High School

Loves: Family, Friends, Pizza,
Iced Lemon Tea, BPGHS 103 '10,
MSL Pri 6A '09, MSL Pri 5A '08,
BPGHS Science Team '10 Naruto,
Bleach, Piano, Owl City, Greenday
Chats






Credits

All graphics and codings by designer bwrp. Font by dafont.com.
Friday, November 13, 2009
►
Hello Frens^^ I changed my blogskin. 5 reasons why: 1) It plays two songs at the same time(according to peilin) 2) Font too small(according to peilin) 3) The "tag" navigation doesn't work(according to shinler) 4) All oso naruto(according to kahkit)so i decided to have a change 5) I think it's a total epic fail!! So i found this new one. I spent all nite looking for a new blogskin and found this one. On first look, i tot the words on the blog was "FREE". Then it turned out to be "FREI". Wad the heck is "FREI"?? I have no freaking idea. Then I had problem wif the colours on my blogskin. I find the black circular things in the centre very irritating.. -.- Then today slack again. Haha :P But sad got class party.. Didn't noe it was today. I tot it was postponed.. Sure very fun one, class party.. Sad.. Ytd the science competition not fun at all!! Did the sail car wif Nic, Kah Kit, Jackie and Chan Sing. Our car was small and lite. We all tot it was gonna go far bcos of it's liteweight design. Who knew when Nic blew halfway our car U-turned!!!! Then I saw one team's car, when the girl blew it, the car wrecked!! Omg. The tyres came out, the sail dropped out of the car somemore.. I tot doing the eggdrop was more fun. Today really shld have gone to school.. Wad's rong wif waking up at 9.40am?? =.=" Then went to "Giant" to buy some DVDs. Bought one called "小胖流浪记". Quite funny(: Then just play PSP till dinner. After dinner went online, chat, tried to play checkers wif peilin but failed.. Then posting now XD well, that's all I have to say for now^^ Byee!! Cya'll on Mon
/5:59 AM