Welcome

Hi!!
Welcome to my blog! Pls do not
spam, as this is a clean and green
blog! LOL Have fun!
Sih Jason

Profile:
Age: 13

D.O.B: 110297

School: Bukit Panjang Government
High School

Loves: Family, Friends, Pizza,
Iced Lemon Tea, BPGHS 103 '10,
MSL Pri 6A '09, MSL Pri 5A '08,
BPGHS Science Team '10 Naruto,
Bleach, Piano, Owl City, Greenday
Chats






Credits

All graphics and codings by designer bwrp. Font by dafont.com.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
►
Hello all frens^^ 2day last day of sch for most of us lo... Wish u all luck and happiness!!!! Must kip in touch too. This morning RGS came to our sch and tok to us about wad recyling thingie and giv us a pack of cards to play wif. Played wif Jun Hao, Jun Yu and Nicholas. Then l8r Le Cong joined us. Ok lohh.. Quite fun. Then in class kip taking pictures. Nicholas la!! Take a super ugly up-close shot of me and i tried to delete it then Nic chased me. I fell then Hamdan body slam me and still Cheng Yang body slam on Hamdan!!!! I was on the ground, couldn't break free. It felt horrible. My could feel my bladder was about to burst, my spine could not take the weight of BOTH Hamdan AND Cheng Yang. I felt my skin was very tight and could have ripped to shreds any moment. My whole body felt like a balloon, about to burst. Ouch. I think Mrs Chong very ke lian lorhh.. Then at MT class very very sian... Jus listen to songs... Then there's this big candy... Passed around the class then I had to throw it away... Suey... Aiya hu ask me pass to Li Yu... Then she quickly pass back to me and Mdm Chua saw it... It's not mine T.T Nvm. Li Yu, then say wad i wanna cry la, say wad Candy and I wanna sing some love song.... LOL!!! Nth of tat sort. Sad 2day cannot stay back... Came back home lorhh. In sin customs met Wilson. Chatted. Very funny. Haha. Then in msia customs walked wif James through a shortcut and told me some funny things too. But cannot say in open or someone will beat me up. Haha. Tat's all i have to say. Byee!! Be happy to all^^
/12:38 AM