Welcome

Hi!!
Welcome to my blog! Pls do not
spam, as this is a clean and green
blog! LOL Have fun!
Sih Jason

Profile:
Age: 13

D.O.B: 110297

School: Bukit Panjang Government
High School

Loves: Family, Friends, Pizza,
Iced Lemon Tea, BPGHS 103 '10,
MSL Pri 6A '09, MSL Pri 5A '08,
BPGHS Science Team '10 Naruto,
Bleach, Piano, Owl City, Greenday
Chats






Credits

All graphics and codings by designer bwrp. Font by dafont.com.
Friday, May 22, 2009
►Stink day
Today, may seem the worst day of my life... Jing Jie and Jun Yu not in class and I felt the true taste of lonliness... Then, Johnson used the correction tape(finished already) to rub it on the table, then when it was burning hot, he burnt me. At 1st I told him it was not painful, hoping that he would find it boring and stop(although it was very pain...) but he kept doing it, then my hand swollen. Luckily, Kah Deng was there(i mean he was always there =.=") then after recess both of us told mdm chan bout it. Then mdm chan say Johnson then Johnson obviously mad at me... Thanks Kah Deng. After reading this you may say that I am a loser, like that then pain... I know, I have been hearing those shouting at my face for a few years, "Sissy", "a gua", "gay", "loser", "scaredy cat", "aha scared die", I can never be able to defend myself. Maybe it is true, a loser is always a loser and a failure. Sometimes, I feel like just run away from everything... Wow that must be great... And, furthermore, i bet Johnson will get back at me... And maybe i might oso get it from yee hung... I hate my life...

Labels:

/1:25 AM