Friday, April 24, 2009
►
Hi friends, sorry for not posting for so long, as you know, P6, lot's of work... work... work...Sick on wednesday too... Flu, headache...
Lol the hiran told me that after the teacher say cancel, he did not know that we went on our own!!! Wth... We told him already that we WILL be going after school...
Wth, the Mdm herianti call us prefects and sae is wad scolding session sia... Plus the Mdm Aida still go scold the Yee Xin, Jun Yu, Tay Ying and Jing Wen... They never do anything wad...
I do not know what happened to me... Nowadays, i feel so angry, sleepy and frusrated all the time which i do not know why... I need some answers... Why??? I start to shout, say vulgarities which after that I start to regret... But, 1 of my busmates think i weak, bully me, pull my hair... Nvm, i will show him 1 day that i too can be as strong as him, and i am not that good to bully, 1 day. 君子报仇,十年不晚 It's never too late to get revenge!!! To: American fighter a.k.a Hancock
Sometimes, I very mean to Jun Yu... When he ask me what happen, sometimes I will tell him nothing... Lol, sry Jun Yu... But, my water bottle!!! Jun Yu take, give back me, Elroy take, give to Jun Yu, Jun Yu give Ronald, then the next day only Ronald gave back me. He said he still help me wash. Thank You very much Ronald. :]
Today... Le Cong very angry... Kah Deng quarrel with Yee Hung... Lot's of homework (as usual)
Labels: Fang over fang
/1:53 AM