Welcome

Hi!!
Welcome to my blog! Pls do not
spam, as this is a clean and green
blog! LOL Have fun!
Sih Jason

Profile:
Age: 13

D.O.B: 110297

School: Bukit Panjang Government
High School

Loves: Family, Friends, Pizza,
Iced Lemon Tea, BPGHS 103 '10,
MSL Pri 6A '09, MSL Pri 5A '08,
BPGHS Science Team '10 Naruto,
Bleach, Piano, Owl City, Greenday
Chats






Credits

All graphics and codings by designer bwrp. Font by dafont.com.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
►烦
Today was a bad day... I find it very difficult to be a human... Today Yee Hung talk to me, I THINK Jing Jie a little not happy like that, and when Jing Jie talk to me I THINK Yee Hung also like not happy like that... What should I do?? If I help either one, the other one sure not happy... But how? I dun wanna let anyone be not happy... Plus, I feel lonelier than ever man, happy times, lots of ppl together, but i found that if not so happy times rite, I am always alone sia... No ppl to talk to when in the not so happy times... T.T

Labels:

/3:36 AM